Yesterday Rakuten released a deal for Betterment accounts for new customers.
- Join Rakuten if you don’t already have an account: Click here
- Search “Betterment”
- Click “Shop Now”
- Open a Betterment checking and Reserve savings account (the savings it automatic once you open the checking account).
- Fund the Checking account with $1 from your bank by logging in
- Verify your account via email
- Fund the Reserve savings account with $10
- You’re done, Rakuten pays out quarterly so you won’t receive this money until April. Until then, leave the account open with the $11 and don’t forget your login information. You will also receive a debit card in the mail, activate it and keep it somewhere safe.
This is just one example of a few minutes of work rewarding handsomely, jump on it before Rakuten takes the deal down. These types of things usually don’t hang around for long.